This one bedroom, one bathroom, ADU is one of our most popular designs. Elegant. Modern. Affordable. Have this design add a perfect rental unit, guest house, or Airbnb to your property.
Footprint: 16'-3" wide by 32'-8" long
Why Buy An ADU Plan Set:
Although we love creating custom designed ADUs for our clients, to make ADUs more affordable and accessible for people of all income levels, offering pre-designed ADU plans gives you an option to get a wonderful design at a greatly discounted price.
Where a custom designed ADU would cost about 10% of your project budget - typically between $20,000 and $30,000 - buying a predesigned plan saves you thousands of dollars. On top of the financial benefits, pre designed save months of time.
What Else You Will Need:
Since every site is unique and each local jurisdiction has their own set of rules and regulations, you will need to do the due diligence to make sure the design you purchase is allowed on your property. You may also need to get structural engineering and/or engage other consultants to provide any information your local regulations require. We also recommend that you hire a local designer, architect, engineer, and/or general contractor to assist with the permitting process and making any revisions you may want and receive permit approval.
What do you get when you purchase ADU plans?
Once a purchase is made, we will follow up by emailing you a PDF of the selected design drawings. Specifically, the drawing set will include the following information:
- Cover Sheet – Includes a a perspective view of the accessory dwelling unit design, and the title block.
- Notes and Terms & Conditions – All of the notes, abbreviations, definitions, and the terms and conditions that govern the use of the drawings.
- Floor Plans – Fully dimensioned drawings showing all of the rooms, sizes, and plan detail callouts.
- Roof Plan – top down view showing roof layout, penetrations, etc.
- Elevations – Exterior views of the ADU showing siding, windows and doors.
- Building Sections – sectional view cutting through the project in each direction.
- Sectional and Plan Details – Details of the project to describe the construction and assemblies of the project.
- Enlarged Kitchen and Bathroom Plans – Displays interior kitchen cabinet views, tile layouts, and larger dimensioned plans.
- Interior Elevations – shows details and layouts of tiles, cabinets, and casework in the bathroom, kitchen, and/or other areas of the project as needed.